Housekeeper / Room Attendants
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Maintaining proper cleaning techniques in accordance with the standards set by the Hotel.
2. Cleaning rooms daily, including stay-overs and check outs.
3. Removing dirty towels and sheets and making bed with new linens.
4. Cleaning all surface areas, removing all debris and trash in guest rooms.
5. Opening, dusting and cleaning all drapes and/or window shutters in guest rooms.
6. Cleaning all bathroom surface areas, sinks, tubs and toilets.
7. Vacuuming carpet, dusting and polishing interior and exterior of room furniture.
8. Clean all mirrors, glass tops and interior windows when necessary.
9. Washing and folding linens when required.
10. Maintaining a good level of employee and guest relations.
11. Enter this Keyword when you apply to show that you've read this job description: "Watson Lake"
You must be skilled in basic cleaning. If you have been a housekeeper in a hotel that would be great experience. If you have cleaned houses before, you might also want to consider applying. Must be open to working some weekends and holidays.
Ability to manage time effectively to ensure completion of tasks
Knowledge of cleaning practices and procedure
Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
Ability to work quickly and efficiently under little supervision
To Apply: Email resume/cover letter to to apply